October 04, 2008

October 2008









I know this blog sounds like it's dedicated to Ava but I swear it's not. Ha Ha. It just happens to be that with Ava starting school this year a lot seems to be going on with her.
All of the classes in the Tuscany School participated in the schools annual play. Ava's class did their little part on the book "I Love You Forever" By Robert Munch. Ava was thrilled to be doing this story because her Grandma Kearl gave Ava & Kaitlin this book when they were very young. Through out the short little play Ava seemed to be a bit lost looking for me and Brad in the crowd . When she did see me in the back taking pictures her whole face lit up and she couldn't stop hitting the little girl next to her trying to tell her where her mommy was. It was quite entertaining.
It was one of my proudest moments as a mother to see Ava up on that stage with her class acting out the story. I never thought I would admit it but I actually got choked up.

1 comment:

CASSIE said...

Hey Jenn!
This is Cassie "Crapo"...
I am lovin' your blog! It's really cute :) I can't believe how BIG Ava is! She looks adorable in her school play. You should be proud! (I hope you don't mind, I added your blog to a link on my blog. Send me your email address, and I'll send you an invite: cassandjonpaul@hotmail.com) It's been great sneakin' a peak! TTYL